2009/1/30

Take my breath away



click to listen to the music.

http://www.youmaker.com/video/sa?id=8940f271056b4b8a8fab8f25b7d368d2001





This is a song came from the movies" Top Gun".



When I listened to this music, it recalled me many memories.



However, these were not wonderful memories, instead, the terrible memories about loss.



By the age increased, I felt more fearful to lose.



I were feared of losing dreams, losing friends, losing everything I want.



Recently, I have had nightmares almost every night. 



I dreamed I failed in test then went back Taiwan and got nothing.



Therefore, I am afraid of the feeling of loss.



I hope I can take everything I need, such as the tests, love, money, careers, and my future.



Loss, get out my life!

1 則留言:

  1. 有捨有得啊!



    親愛的崇仁!





    謝謝你給我看英文的機會啊!

    回覆刪除