2009/3/6

Goodbye my friend



※ Kiwhan, he is a smart guy. 

     He is studying in the top of university in Korea and has double majors.





03/01

This is second snow storm I met in Boston.

At this night I got the text message from my Korean friend- Kihwan.

He said he will leave US in Monday morning.

He wanted me do my best in Boston and  hoped one day we could meet again. 

Then we can talk about the memory we had in Boston.





I remembered that days when my Boston friends left were snowing.

It makes the leaving air sader. It also makes people lonely.

Although I experienced the situation many times, I still have this feeling.

Maybe I am the kind of people who are sensitive and take friends as first.

This is why some people told me I put friends in my mind first. 





In this month, not only Kiwhan will leave Boston but Lee will leave to Seattle.

Both them are my best Korean friends, and it means I will have fewer friends in Boston.

anyway,I will always remember you.

All my Boston friends but you are not here.

沒有留言:

張貼留言