2009/3/6

I am extremely tired and almost exhausted.



※ My first time ski on 01/24/2009





Recently, I have looked for a house, striven to study TOEFL,



and coped with the CELOP  crazy homework.



I  sleep over midnight almost every day and get up at 7:30 in the morning.



I also reduced most of my social activities because I really need more time 



to finish those heavy work.



I started to find a cheap, wonderful ,and comfortable bedroom to live  near BU



because I wanted to save more time to have more sleep or I could probably fall



unconcious when I walk on the street.



Owing to the insufficient time in which I prepared the test, my morning class 



teacher recommanded me to talk to the director of Celop my situation. 



She said I might start to my master major if the director wants to be my sponsor.



Anyway, I still should study hard because I want to get a high score in TOEFL to 



prove I have sufficient English ability.

沒有留言:

張貼留言